Healing begins when you RECONNECT the mind and body
Alex and Charles at Bloom Recovery are leading psychologists for trauma therapy in Salt Lake City. With several years of experience and hundreds of positive reviews from previous clients, our therapists devise personalized healing programs that can help you attain a speedy and sustainable recovery from trauma.
Importance of seeking therapy for trauma
While you may think that you are just taking your time to heal from a traumatic event/memory, the pain can sometimes destroy you from within without you realizing it. If you have disturbing thoughts or feelings about a devastating event in your life for more than 4-6 weeks, you must meet with one of our best psychologists near me in SLC.
It is okay to seek Salt Lake City counseling to help you get your life back under control. Seeking help in the early stages of your trauma can prevent the condition from aggravating and reduce your risk for depression, anxiety, eating disorders, substance/alcohol abuse, and suicidal behaviors.
Who is an ideal candidate for trauma therapy?
The ideal candidates for trauma therapy include:
- Those experiencing flashbacks, nightmares, uncontrollable thoughts, or severe anxiety about the event.
- Individuals facing difficulties in adjusting and coping after a traumatic event.
- If the memory of the traumatic episode interferes with your day-to-day functioning and affects your relationships.
Getting treatment for trauma from one of the best counselors in Salt Lake City can reduce your symptoms and improve your nervous function considerably. Anyone who experiences flashbacks or memories of a traumatic event for more than a month after the event must seek therapy to process and cope with the pain and shock.
Benefits of trauma therapy
After a traumatic event, signing up for therapy with one of our experienced Salt Lake City therapists can prove beneficial in multiple ways. Some of the benefits include:
- A therapist can help you come to terms with your trauma, learn about your triggers, and teach you how to react rationally.
- It can help you handle and confront the reality that occurred in the past more fearlessly
- Therapy can equip you with essential skills and tools to alleviate the symptoms of trauma and help change your focus from the past event to the present
- It can improve your everyday functioning.
- It can help you get past addictions, if any, that developed as a result of trauma or PTSD
Attending therapy sessions with one of the best psychologists in SLC can equip you with critical tools to recover from your trauma and can prevent the condition from resurfacing in the future. While experiencing trauma is inevitable, you must not let it control you. Therapy can help you heal and attain emotional stability and mental peace.
Call us at 801-866-3546 to schedule a consultation with Alex or Charles. Bloom Recovery is a top-rated center for trauma therapy in Salt Lake City with the best therapists. Our unique approach to healing mental and behavioral issues helps our clients attain peace of mind and improved emotional stability.Trauma Therapy Salt lake city
View Larger Map