Those who suffer from trauma may find that it is difficult to overcome. In some cases, trauma may be so severe that it renders them unable to function well. These people may require professional assistance from mental health outpatient treatment centers. Residential treatment programs are designed to assist in severe cases of trauma and are a much more comfortable alternative than hospitalization.
Mental Health Outpatient Treatment Centers
A residential program is an ideal alternative to hospitalization for those who are in need of extensive therapy for trauma. The residential treatment program at Reconnect Integrative Trauma Treatment Center is the first of its kind. We provide 24-hour care in a comfortable, residential setting. We evaluate the client to determine the type and amount of trauma therapy work that they can handle. Some people who enter the facility are suffering with severe depression, anxiety, sleeplessness, flashbacks and fear.
The first step of care in mental health outpatient treatment centers is a complete evaluation. Then, the type of therapies that work best will be determined. The trauma therapies that are used for residential care programs include a variety of things. The core treatment methods are EMDR and neurofeedback. Both of these treatments have been proven to be successful in the treatment of PTSD.
Trauma Therapy Treatments
The residential program includes almost equal amounts of individual and group therapy sessions weekly. The client will spend 16 hours per week in individual therapy treatments and 17 hours in group therapy.
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing, EMDR, is a type of psychotherapy that has been shown to be successful in treating trauma. The therapy unlocks the nervous system and allows the brain to re-process the traumatic experience in a way that is less distressing. The process can help to reduce or completely eliminate the symptoms associated with trauma.
Neurofeedback is considered a self-regulating therapy that helps train your brain as well as your central nervous system to communicate more effectively. It can reduce the symptoms that have beleaguered trauma victims. It is used to help re-train your brain for better performance and is a safe and effective treatment for trauma.
Other types of therapy may also be introduced into the program at mental health outpatient treatment centers. Some of these include brainspotting, somatic therapy, art therapy, mindfulness, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and yoga. These therapies will work together to provide a holistic approach to trauma care.
Family involvement has been found to be an important part of residential trauma treatment. A weekly 90-minute support group for families is the ideal way to include loved ones in the care program. The group works with a different topic or exercise that is directly related to the care their loved one is receiving. Families will learn about the treatments received and how to assist their loved one in further healing once they leave the facility.
In addition to residential programs, we also provide a selection of outpatient trauma treatment. Contact us today to learn more about our residential trauma treatment program.
We welcome your comments!
© 2021 Reconnect Psychological Services
- Affordable Trauma Treatment News
- Depression Treatment Centers California News
- Dissociative Identity Disorder Treatment News
- Mental Health Facilities California News
- Mental Health Outpatient Treatment Centers News
- Outpatient Mental Health Facilities News
- Outpatient treatment For Depression News
- Trauma Healing Center News
- Trauma Treatment Center News
- Treatment Centers For Depression News
- Physiotherapy East York
- Hormone Pellet Therapy
- Homestead Va Clinic
- Drug Abuse Treatment Centers In Hawaii
- Substance Abuse Treatment Centers Orange County
- laser vaginal tightening Dallas
- Rehabilitation Hospital Fargo Nd
- Heroin Rehab Lancaster
- Iop Nashua Nh
- Teen Therapist Mountain View
- Intensive Outpatient Louisville
- Emergency Dental Calgary
- Couples Counseling Spruce Grove
- Addiction Treatment Center Lake Forest
- Sports Medicine Doctor Marble Falls
- Alcohol Treatment Program Florida
- Children Mental Health
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment West Palm Beach
- SW Calgary Dentist
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Centers Orange County
- Florida Rehab
- Adoption therapist Irvine
- addiction recovery Anaheim
- Best Breast Cancer Surgeon Fort Worth
- Lower Back Pain Relief Fort Myers Fl
- Drug Recovery Program Pasadena
- Telehealth Addiction Treatment Florida
- Inpatient Rehab West Hollywood
- How To Detox Coke In One Day
- Senior Living Lenexa
- Alcohol Treatment Colorado
- Assisted Living Marion IA
- suboxone treatment New Hampshire
- Autism Treatment Orange County