FOR FUTURE CLIENTS
FOR FUTURE CLIENTS
Unmatched one-on-one trauma treatment.
Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
Our Philosophy on Trauma Treatment
Our founder, psychologist Dr. Karol Darsa, believes that group trauma processing can be further traumatizing to all parties involved. Most “trauma informed” treatment programs offer 2-4 hours of individual therapy a week. Reconnect provides up to 18 hours of individual therapy per week to quickly and effectively heal trauma and the conditions that stem from trauma. Dr. Darsa has created a unique program that heals trauma on an individual basis, in the least stressful way possible.
Our proven individualized treatment programs are 9 to 25 hours per week with the majority of that time spent in individual therapy. Our treatment and leadership teams collaborate to create the most uniquely effective treatment plan for each client.
- Intensive 1:1 clinical work to address individualized healing
- Master’s and Doctorate level clinicians specializing in evidence-based treatment
- Treatment of co-occurring disorders for holistic healing
- Family therapy to support you and the ones you love
- Regular re-evaluations and recommendations to provide the best level of care
- Three levels of intensive outpatient programming based on individual need
- Somatic therapy
- Weekly psychotherapy
- Comprehensive Resource Model (CRM)
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management
- Cognitive Therapies: CBT, DBT, and mindfulness-based practices
- Integrative Therapies: yoga, acupuncture, and massage
- Movement, dance & music therapy
- Group therapy
- Nutrition/Dietetics and eating disorder supportive services
- Expressive art and creative writing therapy
- Multi-family group
- Alumni support
Our outpatient treatment facility in Pacific Palisades provides intensive processing and healing in a therapeutic and tranquil setting. For those attending our outpatient program from out-of-town, we partner with local sober-living and transitional living homes to facilitate treatment at our center. Transportation to and from treatment is available.