Unmatched one-on-one trauma treatment for the ones you love.
Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
Our Philosophy on Trauma Treatment
Our founder, psychologist Dr. Karol Darsa, believes that group trauma processing can be further traumatizing to all parties involved. Reconnect provides an unparalleled 18 hours of individual therapy per week to quickly and effectively heal trauma and the conditions that stem from trauma. Dr. Darsa has created a unique program that heals trauma on an individual basis, in the least stressful way possible.
- Intensive 1:1 clinical work to address individualized healing
- Master’s and Doctorate level clinicians specializing in evidence-based treatment
- Family therapy to support you and the ones you love
- Treatment of co-occurring disorders for holistic healing
- Regular re-evaluations and recommendations to provide the best level of care
- Three levels of intensive outpatient programming based on individual need
Healing for the Whole Family
We are fully committed to integrating family into treatment with loved ones encouraged to participate in our weekly 90-minute group. The goal of this group is education and support for both the loved ones and the clients. Each week, we have a different topic or exercise chosen based on the needs of our clientele.
In addition to the weekly group, we offer private sessions for the client and their support system, as indicated by their treatment plan. Our proven individualized treatment programs are 9 to 25 hours per week with the majority of that time spent in individual therapy.
We believe that families do the best that they can, given their own upbringings and circumstances. Our focus is on healing and moving forward in new and healthier ways. Therefore, we also provide referrals for parents and spouses to participate in their own outpatient therapy to ensure healing for all.
- Multi-family group
- Somatic therapy
- Weekly psychotherapy
- Comprehensive Resource Model (CRM)
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management
- Cognitive Therapies: CBT, DBT, and mindfulness-based practices
- Integrative Therapies: yoga, acupuncture, and massage
- Movement, dance & music therapy
- Group therapy
- Nutrition/Dietetics and eating disorder supportive services
- Expressive art and creative writing therapy
- Alumni support
Our outpatient treatment facility in Pacific Palisades provides intensive processing and healing in a therapeutic and tranquil setting. For those attending our outpatient program from out-of-town, we partner with local sober-living and transitional living homes to facilitate treatment at our center. Transportation to and from treatment is available.